the most advanced passive water treatment system
KBI Flexi®-Clean, powered by Osorb® provides an increased level of performance, removing hydrocarbons and volatile compounds in addition to dissolved nutrients. KBI Flexi®-Clean is installed under a surface layer of KBI Flexi®-Pave, allowing for engineered water conveyance and cost-effective, turn-key solutions for all your water remediation needs.
Call 1 (727) 723-3300 or send us an email by clicking here to find out how KBI Flexi®-Clean can help remediate your stormwater and improve water quality around your facilities.
- Passive - does not require active engineering elements
- Enhanced Cleansing - remove volatile compounds and metals
- Retrofit - can often be installed without altering site footprint
- Point Solutions - small footprint can treat large runoff area
- Serviceable - can be installed to permit regular or emergency servicing and replenishment if required
- Streamlined - reduce or eliminate permitting challenges
- Responsible - cleans site runoff before leaving your property
- Ease of Implementation - can be worked into existing site profiles or designed for new build
- Minimize Disruption - targeted, minimalistic solutions minimize site and productivity disruptions
- Rechargeable - treatment media can be cost effectively replenished or replaced on an as needed basis
- Reduces project costs by eliminating or reducing permitting expenses
- Lower expenses associated with government reporting and fines
- Shorten project time and disruption of business activites