the original flexible porous paving system
KBI Flexi®-Pave, our flagship product, represents the genesis and cornerstone of our technology and product line. Developed in 2001, it created the gold standard for flexible porous paving. Years of development and refinement have created the world's finest porous paving technology; able to withstand the rigors of modern infrastructure while providing long-lasting, comprehensive, cost-effective solutions.
Call 1 (727) 723-3300 or send us an email by clicking here to see how KBI Flexi®-Pave can solve your infrastructure challenges while saving you money in the process.
- Flexible - does not crack or settle
- Porous - allows for thousands of gallons per hour of groundwater recharge
- Cleansing - reduces dissolved nitrates and phosphates by as much as 88%
- ADA Compliant - provides a safe, secure surface
- Sustainable - uses high volumes of recycled tires in its construction
- Reduced Maintenance - no more repairs due to breakage or settling
- Manages Stormwater - allows groundwater to efficiently return into the earth while controlling erosion
- Improves Groundwater Quality - cleans the water as it passes through the material
- Meets Federal Standards - ensures your entry and access paths are safe for wheelchairs and walkers
- Environmental - consumes 3 tires for every 10 sq-ft of material installed; an average parking space = 60 tires!
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) - longer lifespan than traditional alternatives
- Lowers Operating Costs - reduced maintenance expense
- Reduces Liability Risks - safer materials = fewer lawsuits and claims