Trails and Paths
the ideal long term solution
Walking trails, paths and sidewalks have historically been an afterthought for infrastructure design. Today, they are becoming a primary focus for urban footprints and recreational areas alike. These features' primary purpose is to provide a safe pedestrian pathway, but typical surfaces are prone to cracking and settling, creating trip hazards and liability risks in the process..
Our porous, monolithic solutions do not crack and break like traditional hardscape surfaces. Instead, we provide a sustainable, porous solution that can withstand the rigors of ongoing use as well as everything mother nature can throw at it. Our initial trails and walkways were installed more than a decade ago and have stood the test of time, requiring little to no maintenance and holding up through all climate conditions around the world.
- Standing Water
- Cracks and Breaks
- Environmental Impact
- Remote or Hard to Mobilize Installation Locations
- Highly Porous Drains and Surfacing
- Flexible and Bound in Place - Does Not Crack or Break
- Works Well in Heavily Treed Areas Due to Flexibility
- Low Impact Installation Benefits Environment and Site Conditions
- On-site Installation in Remote Areas