sustainable surfacing to enhance your property
Although KBI Flexi®-Pave is typically installed in commercial or municipal applications, there may be opportunities to use our revolutionary products at home.
As certain townships and cities tighten regulations regarding impervious coverage limits, KBI Flexi®-Pave can often be used to "free up" impervious surfaces previous installed with concrete or asphalt. By replacing existing hardscapes with our products, buildable area for a pool or other structure can often be allowed given the completely pervious nature of our products. Both KBI Flexi®-Pave and KBI Flexi®-Stone offer next generation options for homeowners that want the best option for sustainable products.
- Flooding and Standing Water
- Limitations on Impervious Surface Coverage
- A Variety oc Color and Finish Options
- Highly porous - stops flooding and standing water
- Can Often be Permitted to Not Count Toward Impervious Coverage - Allows Flexibility for Building Options